Last updated: April 26, 2019
The following constitute the terms of service to which applicants agree when joining any of NextGates Business face-to-face training or online events. NextGates Business reserves the right to review and update these periodically.
1) Registration with NextGates Business
When applying onto a face-to-face or online training events we require you to register a new account and provide us with certain information about yourself. In doing this, you agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
2) Applying a face-to-face training or online event
- Face-to-face training and online events can be joined via the registration forms available on NextGates Business website nextgates.se. You need to be registered with NextGates Business before you can do this and you will be required to complete the registration form.
- When you submit a join for an online event, your submission represents an request to NextGates Business to add you onto the event you selected. On submission of the face-to-face training event or online event form you will receive an automated summary email of your selection.
- NextGates Business will accept your request by entering your join application onto NextGates Business system and sending you an email confirming that you have been added together with information on starting your learning.
3) Prices, discounts and sales taxes/VAT
- NextGates Business has two types of events; Paid and Free ones. For free you’re not required to make any payment to receive the service, while paid one act like a product and require payment to give access.
- You are able to find the event cost while reading the title and the description details of the event.
- Notice of new pricing will be given in advance, but NextGates Business reserves the right to change prices listed without previous notice.
- Discounts that might be available on face-to-face training events and online ones is not available in conjunction with any other offer and places are subject to availability.
- Fees must be paid at the point of joining via secure online payment process. If you have an applicable discount code this must be entered at the time of joining, as the discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted. A receipt will be sent to you by email from gateway confirming payment. Payment gateway will receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order and is under strict legal and contractual obligations not to disclose this information to third parties. Please note that if you do not provide accurate details (including type of card and number) or if your credit card company does not authorize payment, your application will be deemed void. NextGates Business will not accept any liability for costs incurred as a result of applications deemed void in this manner.
- Sales taxes (VAT, TVA etc.) are charged at the applicable rate depending on the product and/or customer.
- We cannot invoice for fees, or accept payment, by installments.
5) Assent & acceptance
6) Age restriction
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
7) NextGates Business face-to-face and online events
- After applying onto a face-to-face training or online event you will be given access to NextGates Business’s learning platform. By using the Learning platform you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use the site.
- Whilst we make every effort to keep changes to the site to a minimum, we reserve the right to make any amendments to the terms of service at any time to reflect changes affecting our business, including but not limited to, changes in technology, payment methods and legal and regulatory requirements. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept any changes made to the terms of service.
8) Ownership and intellectual property rights
All learning materials, on NextGates Business website, are owned by NextGates Business. All intellectual property rights in all materials available from NextGates Business, including the design, graphics and text of all printed materials and the audio of all webinars and podcasts, are owned by NextGates Business. When you are given access to the learning platform, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to use the Learning materials. No Learning content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed or linked to in any way, in whole or in part, without NextGates – Business’s prior permission. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of NextGates Business’s intellectual property rights.
9) Health and safety at the face-to-face training event
You must comply with all health and safety rules and regulations and any other reasonable security requirements that apply at the premises at which the training events are provided.
10) Invitation letters
Should a participant require an invitation letter from NextGates Business, we are able to provide this as long as full payment of the training event fee has been received. NextGates Business is not able to act on behalf of the participant and is not responsible for any costs incurred by failure to obtain a full visa.
NextGates Business reserves the right to remove any delegate from a training event whose behavior is deemed inappropriate by NextGates Business or its trainers. In these circumstances, NextGates Business will neither refund any fees nor reimburse any other costs.
NextGates Business shall provide such trainers to present the training event as it, in its sole discretion, deems fit and NextGates Business shall be entitled at any time to substitute any trainer with any other person who, in NextGates Business’s sole discretion, it deems suitably qualified to present the relevant events.
- NextGates Business does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, its training courses including course materials. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of NextGates – Business. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations
- NextGates Business is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any and all claims by You, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
14) Service interruptions
The Company may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
15) Reverse engineering & security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
- Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
16) Data loss
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
17) Joining Instructions
Joining instructions including an outline of the day and venue details will be available prior to the course start date via the Learning platform. NextGates Business will not be held responsible for non-receipt of joining instructions and refunds will not be issued under such circumstances.
- Cancellation of a face-to-to face training course
If you need to cancel your place on the training event, you must notify the NextGates Business via email more than 14 days before the event start date. You will receive a full refund less an admin fee of 25% (plus VAT) of the event fee. If you cancel your place less than 14 days before the event start date, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Substituting your face-to-face training course place
If you need to substitute your place on a training course, you must notify NextGates Business via email. If NextGates Business is notified more than 14 days before the event start date there will be no charge. Any substitutions made less than 14 days before the course start date will incur a 500 kr admin fee.
- Transferring your place
If you can no longer attend the training event you are entitled to transfer your booking onto the next training course that has availability. The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course and the date must be specified at the time of the transfer. The transfer is free of charge if you notify NextGates Business via email more than 28 days before the course start date.
Transfers made 15-28 days prior to a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee plus a 500 kr admin fee
Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course will be charged at 50% of the event fee plus a 500 kr admin fee
Please note once you have transferred your booking you will not be entitled to a refund and you cannot transfer your place more than once.
- Cancellation of an online course
Once you have booked onto an online course you have up to 14 days from the purchase date to cancel your booking and receive a full refund provided that the online has not been accessed. After the 14 days, or if the online has been accessed you will not be entitled to any refund, nor will you be able to transfer your online to another person or onto another online event.
- Changes and/or Cancellation by NextGates Business
Where circumstances dictate, NextGates Business reserves the right to alter published programmes, trainers, fees, dates or venues without prior notice. In extreme circumstances, NextGates Business may be forced to cancel a event on 28 days’ notice. In that case a refund of the event fee will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred (for example travel, accommodation etc). We therefore recommend that you refrain from incurring any costs of travel or accommodation until 28 days before the event, or otherwise obtain insurance for those costs.
If you fail to attend the event you are joined onto without giving prior notice to NextGates Business, we will be unable to refund the event fees or offer a transfer.