- August 15, 2018
- Posted by: Anas Mokayad
- Category: News
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new service and share it with you wherever you are!
Th new service is an integration between online events and virtual classes platform. The main purpose is to provide educational online events and business online meetings to customers or learners all over Sweden. It can also be extended to cover any place around the world as it’s using internet for the delivery.
You no longer need to travel or move from one place to another to attend lectures or activities related to business, accounting or management.
We would like also to mention that the European Regional Development Fund (EU:s regionala utvecklingsfond) has contributed in co-financing the development of this service.
What distinguishes these events and lectures:
- It’s free to join general or public events, and does not require any registration fees.
- Each event may include more than one online lecture.
- The duration of the lecture ranges between one to two hours for each session.
- Events are often on holidays and free times.
- The lecture is delivered and administered by specialized distance learning platform, and does not require to install a third party app or software.
- You can access the event from any computer or mobile device.
- You can access the event from any Internet connection available, at work or at home.
- The lecture allows direct communication between candidate and the lecturer, without any other intermediary.
- We do not share personal data with any third party or organization without having approval from users.
Upcoming events under online public category will focus on explaining the basic principles and information concerning new and existing companies, which include the following:
- Types of companies and differences between them.
- Companies registration in Sweden (Bolagsverket).
- Company registration with tax authority (Skatteverket).
- Taxes types and percentage.
- Accounting and financial reporting required from companies.
- Labor taxes in Sweden.
- Project idea and work plan.
- Financing projects.
- Methods of marketing and promotion of the project.
- Import and customs clearance.
Online events does not only stand for general topics and small lectures, it can be extend to reach more advanced topics or courses by adding detailed contents, schedules, attendance reports, registration and study fees.
We would like to point out that free events are always free, but paid events might be listed with fees. This info will be visible clearly on the event’s description page and withing registration.