Last updated: April 26, 2019
We strongly agree, and support your access to all information collected about you in our site, and we confirm that you have the right to see it whenever you wish, and that you have the right to know why this personal data is collected.
We respect the privacy of our clients, and for this reason we hereby provide a comprehensive presentation of our policy and procedures in this matter.
If you notice we missed any crucial information you need, pleas contact us.
Who are we
We are Next Gates AB, a limited company, that works in the field of business administration, business consultations, finance, accounting, and personal development. We also provide a wide range of educational services, such as online courses and online events, which are offered and delivered through an integrated virtual classes platform on our https://nextgates.se/business..
We have also a blog section that includes a free articles in different categories related to business and economy in which users can read and interact. Moreover our free help resource section which called Ask us, that allows anyone to post a question in different categories and get a professional answer from an experts.
What personal data we collect?
For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile like user names, first and last name. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When user leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through our site are sent to our company email and hosted by Gmail and SiteGround servers. Google adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here. SiteGround company is also compliance to the EU GDPR, for more information you can visit this link.
While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with any third parties other than the ones we are integrating our services with.
The website is integrated with third party service called mailchimp. The main purpose of this integration is to allow us sending customers our latest updates, events, articles offers and promotions. The user can subscribe any time to our newsletter by entering his/her email into the subscription form and we also add every new user to our mailing lists automatically after registration and creating a new account on our website.
You can withdraw your consent to us storing and using your data at any time. In the case of your newsletter subscription you can simply use the “unsubscribe” link contained in every newsletter email. In the case of any promotion or other forms on our websites please email your request to email@example.com. If you contact us from an email account which isn’t the one we have on file for you then we will need to validate your identity and may request additional details (such as a phone number) to do this before actioning your request.
If you sign up to our mailing list then your email address and any associated contact preferences will be stored by our email campaign provider: MailChimp.com. Mailchimp store data on servers located in the United States. Our contract with MailChimp requires them to provide the same safeguards and data protection rights for our users as they would have if the data was stored in the EU. More details about MailChimp’s security safeguards and GDPR compliance can be found here: mailchimp.com, mailchimp gdpr.
We may choose to use other service providers in future, if we do they will be bound by the same strict rules which guarantee that the same safeguards are in place, and your rights remain the same. If we change our service providers then we will update the details on this page so you can always return to this page to see where your data is being stored.
When a Guest wants to become a member he/she will need to register a new account on the website. We will store the registration information within our database without sharing them with anyone without taking a previous approval from the member. Usernames will be published to the public, because the service is designed to list all of the users’ activities into their profile and activity pages. Other members will be able to comment or post under the member’s answers / questions and they will be able to see your reputation points also.
Your email is important for us to register your account and to keep the service profile connected. You will be notified by email whenever users / members interact with your activities.
Users are able to request a deletion of their Askus profile, reputation points and activities whenever they want, but NextGates have the full rights to duplicate the question and answer into other profile to make sure that the info is still available for other people.
We are using the following cookies to ensure the best web browsing experience:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WooCommerce cookies – these are used by the WooCommerce plugin to track visitors and their purchased items in the cart.
- W3 Total Cache cookies – these are used by W3 Total Cache plugin to monitor referrer and user identification for caching purposes.
- 2checkout WooCommerce cookies – this is used by the WooCommerce extension 2checkout for verifying user payment and checkout status.
- OneSignal push notification – It is used by our website to allow users and guest subscription to our website. They will receive browser notification whenever our website posts a new articles or posts. OneSignal company declared that they will no longer keep IP information, and they have now more secured procedures to deal with EU users. You can read more about their policy here.
In addition to Google Analytics, we are using the following statistics on our site for performance and monitoring:
- Affiliate performance statistics – statistics regarding our affiliates
- Installer statistics – statistics regarding the number of plugin installations of our products in clients, also includes the site info like PHP version, WordPress version used, etc.
- Support statistics – statistics regarding our supporters and clients about how many tickets created, resolved, pending, etc.
- Woo-commerce statistics – statistics regarding our sales, conversion rates, refunds, etc.
- Reference sites statistics – statistics regarding our clients reference sites installation.
Why we collect these data?
We collect these data for the following reasons:
- We register data of customers willing to participate in the lectures we provide through our website to communicate with them, send periodic bulletins and invitations to attend different events.
- The information we collect is necessary to provide our services to our users and customers.
- To answer the customers questions and inquiries, and to reply their comments in our published articles.
Who can see your personal information?
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information stored about you.
If you are a client with a NextGates account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our System administrator
- Our services providers when they need to (in order to provide support) get the information about the client inquiries or needs.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- We check and monitor data traffic instantly by using specialized firewall software.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
- Please keep in you mind that there are no 100% secured system over the internet.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
How long does our data stay?
The data remains with us as long as our company exist ans there are still services to provide to customers. When a customer requests to withdraw his / her data, we hand over all the data and records we have, and delete the account upon the owner request, but this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What rights do you have on your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you wish to contact us, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org